Marine Officer NROTC ScholarshipBenefits:
- Valued at up to 180,000 for a four year program.
- Dormitory and monthly stipend included.
- Over 150 Universities nationwide.
- Commissioned as a 2nd Lt Upon Graduation.
- Travel/ Adventure/ Leadership/ Challenge.
- Financial security/ Educational opportunities
General eligibility requirements:
- Be a US citizen.
- Achieve 1000 minimum (math and critical reading only) on SAT
- ASVAB of 74> or ACT 22>
- Be 17-22 years of age.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Be physically fit
Fill out my online form.Click here for more information